API Release 0.7.6
This is a bug fix update to pnut.io.
- Option to require OTP passwords for password flow authentications
- One-Time Passwords now create a short random string for a name, instead of user input
- More clarity on profile update form
- MFA login now allows "Remember login" cookie but requires the TOTP code. A failed attempt or leaving the page will unset the "Remember login" cookie.
- Web Flows and Password Flow return much more specific feedback when something is not set properly
- Password form validation required a digit and uppercase, which is not supposed to be required anymore
- Failed MFA login would redirect to the normal login without client authorization details, if they had been set